How to Update the SainSmart INFI-20 Belt 3D Printer Firmware?
Video Instruction can be found here.
The firmware of the SainSmart INFI-20 includes two parts: one for the mainboard (UPDATE.BIN) and one for the LCD screen (LCD.BIN)
Mainboard Firmware Update
- Copy the “UPDATE.BIN” to the SD Card.
- Select the “UPDATE.BIN” file in the “Print” interface to start the firmware update. Your 3D Printer will automatically restart after a while. Do not turn off or unplug your 3D Printer while updating.
LCD Screen Firmware Update
- Copy the “LCD.BIN” files to the SD card. (Select the “LCD.BIN” file in the “Print” interface is NOT NEEDED when updating the LCD Firmware.)
- Turn off the printer and reset the X-axis and Y-axis. Move the X-axis and Y-axis to make sure the limit switches are triggered.
- Press and hold the knob to turn on the printer.
- Keep pressing the knob until the two extruder fans start to work and the LCD firmware will then start automatically.
- The update process takes about 4 minutes. After the update is completed, the screen will automatically restart. The screen is updated now.
- After the update is complete, please delete the firmware in the SD card in case the update will start automatically when you turn on the printer.
ESP3D WEB UI Firmware Update:
Upload the latest "index.heml.gz" file in the "Flash Filesystem" section.