This compendium is the collection of resources for Genmitsu 3030-PROVer MAX provided by SainSmart and community members.
You can join our Facebook group for discussions and project ideas for your new CNC machine.
- 3030-PROVer MAX User Manual (Click to view PDF version user manual)
- SD Card Files (Click to download)
- Assembly Guide Video
CNC Controller Software Installation
(img source from web)
Installing the CH341SER driver will allow your computer to recognize the CNC controller board as a serial device, which can then be used with Candle or other CNC control software.
- CH341SER Driver (For Windows): If windows does not do so automatically when you connect your CNC to the computer for the first time, this downloadable file is the Driver which is needed for your computer to be able to communicate with your CNC.
- CH341SER Driver (For Mac): This driver will not install automatically and must be installed as dictated by instructions included in the .zip which this link will download.
- CH341 Installation Guide: Although this guide is about CH340, it also applies to CH341. CH341 is a newer version of the CH340 and has some added features. CH341 supports I2C, SPI, and 8-bit parallel bus interfaces, whereas CH340 only supports serial communication.
UGS (Universal Gcode Sender) for MacOS, Linux, and Windows Users
UGS is a cross-platform software application that runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. You can download and install UGS on your computer to communicate with your CNC machine.
- UGS is an open-source software and has an active user community, so you can find a lot of resources and support online.
- Click here to download UGS
- The UGS Wiki is a comprehensive resource that covers everything from installation to advanced usage. It includes tutorials, FAQs, and troubleshooting guides. You can access the UGS Wiki at https://winder.github.io/ugs_website/guide/platform/.
Candle (Optional for Windows users)