Genmitsu 3018-MX3 Resources
This compendium is the collection of resources for Genmitsu 3018-MX3 provided by SainSmart and community members.
You can join our Facebook group for discussions and project ideas for your new CNC machine.
- 3018-MX3 User Manual: A PDF copy of the latest user manual for the MX3
- MX3 Assembly Video: An assembly video by CalebBuilds
CNC Controller Software Installation
- DrufelCNC: A Free, open source alternative to Mach3
- Mach3: An Industry Standard, this software lets professionals take their favorite software out of the workplace and into their home.
Configuration & Testing
- Gcode Samples: Originally provided on the Disc that came with your CNC, these are pre-made test cuts users can use to try out their machine, or to help troubleshoot issues with other files.
- Troubleshooting your MX3
- MX3 Controller Specifications
- MX3 Z-Probe Setup & Operation
- Hand Wheel Operation Instructions: Sold separately, a hand wheel can be used to operate the MX3 similar to traditional industrial machines. This guide will walk you through how to set up and operate it.
Laser Guides & Instructions
Misc. Download Links
- Full Contents of 3018 MX3 CD (110 MB): Included with your 3018 MX3 packaging is a CD with much of the above content, as well as video instructions and more. Meant for those who lost their CD or do not have a CD drive on their computer. Please note that some of the contents of the CD Linked may be outdated.